The company will comply with laws, guidelines and other norms governing the handling of personal information concerning the handling of personal information, such as personal information handled by all businesses and employees.
- In order to obtain and use appropriate personal information, the company shall identify the purpose of use, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (use out of purpose).
In addition, we will take appropriate management measures in order not to use out of purpose.
- We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the case of obtaining the consent of the person in question or by law.
- When we receive a complaint and consultation about the handling of personal information, we promptly investigate the facts, etc., and respond with sincerity promptly.
- In order to properly manage the acquired personal information, we will take measures to prevent and rectify personal information leakage, loss, or libel, by taking organizational, human, physical, and technical safety measures.
- Based on changes in the social situation and the environment, we will continuously review the personal Information protection management system and improve our efforts to protect personal information.
Enacted: July 2, 2012